Terms and ConditionsWe welcome you to the Insidity website located at https://insidity.com, as well as the top-level domains of the country in question (including their associated subdomains) and related software tools (sometimes called applications). We will gladly provide you with data, APIs, buttons, widgets and advertisements, as well as the ability to exchange information via email, chat and telephone (collectively, these items will be referred to here as “Services”; more generally, websites and Insidity mobile objects will hereinafter be referred to as “Websites”). You gain access to the Services subject to your consent to all of the following terms, conditions and notices (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Agreement and declare that you have read and understood its terms. Please read this Agreement carefully as it contains information regarding your legal rights and their limitations, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction to resolve disputes. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you are not entitled to use the Services. If you have an Insidity account and wish to terminate this Agreement, you can do so at any time by closing your account and no longer logging into it or using the Services. Any information, text, links, diagrams, photographs, audio recordings, video recordings, data, code or other types of materials that you see, which you have access to or with which you interact through the Services in any other way, are referred to as “Materials”. The words “we”, “us”, “our (s)” and “Insidity” refer to SIA KR Project, located in Riga, Latvia at Tērbatas iela 73, Riga, LV-1001. As defined above, “Services” are services provided by Insidity or our affiliates (Insidity and the named entities, when one or more are mentioned, are collectively referred to as “Insidity Group Companies”). For the avoidance of doubt, “Websites” are all websites owned or controlled by the Insidity Project. However, some of the Services available on the Websites may be owned and controlled by Insidity affiliates. The word “You” means an individual, company, enterprise or other legal entity that uses the Services and / or provides Materials for them. Materials that you submit, submit, transmit and / or publish on or through the Services may be referred to in different ways: “your Materials”, “Materials that belong to you” and / or “Materials that you have provided” … Services are provided only for the purpose of:
- helping users to collect information about leisure activities and publishing the Materials, and to help them find, book, and reserve services;
- helping leisure, travel, tourism and hospitality businesses attract customers and potential customers by providing free and / or paid services through Insidity.
USE OF SERVICESAs a condition of using the Services, you warrant that (i) all information provided through the Services to Insidity Companies is true, accurate, current and complete; (ii) if you are the Account Holder, you will protect your account data, control and be fully responsible for any use of your account by others; (iii) you are over 18 years of age (some jurisdictions require users to be older in some jurisdictions), so you can register for an account, use the Services and post on our websites; (iv) You have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and use the Services, including our websites, in accordance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Insidity Companies do not knowingly collect information from users under the age of 18. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny any user access to the Services at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to violation of the terms of this Agreement. By using the Services, including any product or service that allows you to post Content to or from third party sites, you understand that you are solely responsible for any information you share with Insidity. You can access the Services only in accordance with the provided functionality of the Services and permissions under this Agreement. Copying, transmission, reproduction, duplication, publication and distribution of the Materials or parts thereof and / or the Services in a more general sense are strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Insidity. To gain access to certain Services, you need to become an Account Owner by creating an account. You must provide complete and accurate information for your account. You are solely responsible for the activities on your account, including your interactions and communications with others, and you must protect your account. To this end, if you are the Account Holder, you agree to keep your contact information updated. If you create an Insidity account for a commercial purpose and accept the terms of this Agreement on behalf of a company, organization or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to do so and have the authority to bind the said legal entity with such obligations under this Agreement. In such a case, the words “you” and “your (s)” in this Agreement are used in relation to the relevant legal entity, and the individual acting on behalf of the company is called “Business Representative”. While using the Services, you may come across links to third party websites and applications, or be able to interact with third party websites and applications. For example, you may be able to share Service Materials (including Your Materials) with designated third-party websites and applications. Please note that these third party websites and applications may make the Content you share publicly available. These third parties may charge fees for the use of certain materials or services provided on or through their websites. As such, before performing any transaction with a third party, you should conduct any research you deem necessary to determine whether a fee will be charged. Insidity may provide information regarding fees for third-party materials or services for convenience and information purposes only. Your interactions with third party websites and applications are at your own risk. You expressly agree that Insidity is not responsible or liable in relation to third party websites or applications. Some Content that you see or that is otherwise available to you on or through the Services is used for commercial purposes. You agree that Insidity may place advertisements, event advertisements, as well as Materials of others on the Services next to, along with, near, or otherwise in the immediate vicinity of Your Materials (including videos or other dynamic materials; before, during or after your presentation), and you understand it.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTSInsidity may at some point decide to change or update certain products and functions of the Services, as well as to terminate their validity. You understand that Insidity is under no obligation to store or update your Materials or other information provided by you, except as provided by law, and you agree to this. We also offer other services that may be subject to additional terms. If you use these services, you will be given access to additional terms that will become part of this Agreement, except for those additional terms that are expressly excluded from this Agreement or are otherwise replaced in it. If you use (or purchase) these additional services for a commercial or other purpose related to doing business, you must provide your consent to the corresponding additional terms. In the event that other terms conflict with the terms of this Agreement, the additional terms shall prevail as far as those specific services are concerned.
FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIESMaterials and information available on or through the Services (including but not limited to messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, maps, icons, software, code or other materials), and also the infrastructure used to provide said Materials and information is owned by Insidity or licensed to Insidity by third parties. You agree not to modify, copy, transfer, demonstrate, reproduce, publish, license, transfer ownership of Materials that are not Your Materials, create derivative works from them, and also not sell (or resell) information, software, products or services obtained on or through the Services. In addition, you agree to:
- not use the Services or Materials for commercial purposes outside the scope of commercial purposes expressly permitted by the terms of this Agreement and the related instructions provided by Insidity;
- not access, control, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, advertise, sell, license, copy or otherwise use the Services Materials, including (but not limited to) profiles and photographs of users, using robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means or manual processes for any purpose that does not comply with the terms of this Agreement, or without our express written permission to do so;
- not violate the restrictions in the headers to block robots on the Services, not bypass or ignore other measures established to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- not take any action that causes or (in our opinion) may cause an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- not create in-depth external links to any part of this Website for any purpose without our written permission;
- not to post frames or mirror links or in any way incorporate any section of the Services into another website without our prior written permission;
- not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, or disassemble, or tamper with the software used by Insidity in connection with the Services;
- not bypass, disable or otherwise interrupt the safeguards of the Services or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of the Materials, and
- do not download Content that has not been directly provided by Insidity for download.
FEEDBACK, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE SECTIONSWe are glad to know your opinion. Please be aware that by submitting Your Materials to or through the Services, by email, posting information through Insidity sync products, through third-party services and applications, or otherwise (including Your Materials that are transferred to your Insidity account through a product or Insidity service; reviews; questions; photos and videos; comments; suggestions; ideas or likes that are contained in your Materials), you grant Insidity a non-exclusive gratuitous, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensed right:
- for the placement, use, reproduction, modification, adaptation, translation, distribution, publication, use as a basis for the creation of derivative works, as well as for the open display and performance of Your Materials around the world using any means of communication (as existing and promising) and for any purpose;
- making your Content available to the rest of the world and allowing others to do so;
- use of the name and / or trademark you indicate in connection with such Materials. You acknowledge that Insidity may credit your Content at its sole discretion. You also grant Insidity the right to prosecute individuals or entities that violate the rights to your Content owned by you or Insidity, which constitutes a violation of this Agreement. You agree that Your Materials are not confidential and not protected by intellectual property rights, and you acknowledge this. You acknowledge, represent and warrant that you own and own the necessary license, rights (including copyright and other intellectual property rights), consents and permissions to publish and otherwise use (and publish and otherwise use Insidity) of your Materials provided under this Agreements.
- You do not require the use of personally identifiable information in connection with the Materials or derivative works from them or their updated or expanded versions;
- You have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion or other forms of exploitation of your Insidity Materials or their licensees, assigns and authorized persons;
- You forever waive all non-proprietary copyright in Your Materials and agree to have no claims or assertions about them, and
- You indemnify and indemnify Insidity and its licensees, successors and its delegates permanently from claims that you might otherwise make against Insidity due to the author’s specified moral rights.
- Are false, illegal, misleading, defamatory, offensive (or supportive of insulting another person), threatening, violating privacy or publicity rights, obscene, indecent, unlawful or otherwise offensive; has pornographic or fraudulent content that is suggestive or hate speech;
- are clearly offensive to the online community, for example, by supporting racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind towards any group or individuals;
- compose, support, promote or provide instructions for carrying out illegal activities or criminal offenses; lead to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country in the world, or which otherwise create obligations or violate local, state, national or international law;
- provide instructions regarding illegal activities such as making or buying weapons, violating the privacy of third parties, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- may infringe patent rights, trademark rights, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights. Specifically, content that promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of works that are copyrighted by third parties, including providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information on how to bypass manufacturer’s copy protections, or providing pirated music files or links to pirated audio files;
- are bulk email or spam, unnecessary advertising, chain letters, investment / money pyramids;
- impersonate you as any natural or legal person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a natural or legal person, including Insidity;
- is personally identifiable information from third parties, including (but not limited to) addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, and credit card numbers. Please note that the names of individuals may be posted on our Websites, but only with the prior express consent of the person concerned;
- contain information from pages with restricted or password protected access, hidden pages or images (if such information is not available through links from open pages);
- includes viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, dangerous or destructive files, or are designed to facilitate such files;
- not related to the topic of the Interactive section (s) in which the material is posted, or
- in Insidity’s sole discretion (a) violate the previous subclauses of this Agreement; (b) violate any applicable Insidity rules and guidelines provided to you by Insidity; (c) are offensive; (d) restrict or block another person’s ability to use or enjoy using the Interactive Areas or other aspects of the Services; or (e) may harm Insidity or its users or impose obligations of any kind on them.
DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITYPLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION CONTAINS THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF Insidity TO YOU IN QUESTIONS THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT CLEAR THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION OR IN THE AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT A LAWYER FOR EXPLANATIONS BEFORE VISITING OR USING THE SERVICES. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES AND ERRORS, INCLUDING AVAILABILITY ERRORS. Insidity DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION, ITS DESCRIPTIONS, ROUTES, OTHER SERVICES, DESCRIPTION OF WHICH IS CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES OTHERWISE, WHEREOF, INCLUDING ENTERTAINMENT, AIR AND SEA ROUTES, RESTAURANTS AND OTHER TOURIST PRODUCTS, GENERAL PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS, REVIEWS, EVALUATIONS, ETC.). IN ADDITION, Insidity RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS IN OUR SERVICES. Insidity DOES NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY OF SATISFACTION OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION ON ITS WEBSITES, IN TOTAL OR IN PART, FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (OR OFFERING THEREOF IS ON ITS AND ITS OFFERING) BY THE INSIDITY RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE, EXCEPT AWARDS BASED ON RATES AND USER REVIEWS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, GOODS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICES “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Insidity DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER LIABILITIES REGARDING THE ABSENCE OF VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS ON ITS SERVERS OR OTHER DATA (INCLUDING ONE ELECTRONIC INSIDITY). TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Insidity HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Insidity ALSO DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND ANY OTHER LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR PROPRIETY OF MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, which provides information on accommodation options, airline tickets, apartment rental, visit the event / entertainment, restaurants or a cruise, tourism and other services on the Services or through them, is an independent contractor and not an agent or employee of Insidity. Insidity SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ACTIONS, ERRORS, INACTIONS, STATEMENTS, WARRANTIES, VIOLATIONS OR NEGLIGENCE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, OR FOR INJURY INTO LIFE AND HEALTH AND INJURY, INJURY. Insidity NOT RESPONSIBLE OR will reimburse the expenses in case of delays, cancellations, overbooking strikes, force majeure or on any other occasion that is not under its direct control, and IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, CHANGES IN ROUTES OR ACTIONS BY GOVERNMENTS AND AUTHORITIES. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ABOVE, YOU USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND INSIDITY (LIKE ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT AND AFFILIATED PERSONS) SHOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANYWHERE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. LOSS revenues, profits, goodwill, data RESULT INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS PROCESS WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR access to the service or related, USING SERVICES, suspended or inability to obtain access, viewing or using the services (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION , your confidence in accomodation, posted on the Service; computer viruses; information; software; RELATED SITES, PRODUCTS and services purchased through the Service (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCTS TIMING Insidity); physical or property DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN RESULT OF YOUR USE OF SERVERS service and (or) the personal data and (or) FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO THE sERVICE, THEIR DISPLAY OR USE ), AS ON THE BASIS OF THE THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, VIOLATION OF LEGAL REGULATIONS AB, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, IF INSIDENCE OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SPECIFIED DAMAGE. Limitations of liability reflect the sharing of risk between the parties. The limitations in this section will apply even if any of the items listed in these terms and conditions prove to be inappropriate for their intended purpose. The limitation of liability is set forth in this Agreement in favor of Insidity. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR RESTRICTED LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH ARE INTEGRAL UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. IF THE LAW OF YOUR COUNTRY DOES NOT ALLOW THE PRIVATE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY STATED BY THIS CLAUSE, THIS LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY. OTHERWISE DISCLAIMER WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LOCAL LAW.
EXEMPTIONS AND DAMAGE GUARANTEEYou agree to do your best and defend Insidity and its respective executives, directors, employees and agents from any claim, cause, claim, claim, penalty, loss, damage, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind, including ( but not limited to) reasonable fees to legal consultants and accountants engaged by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced therein;
- You violate any law or third party rights, or
- Your use of the Services, including the Insidity Websites.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICEInsidity is protected by common law; they may not be copied, duplicated or used (in whole or in part) without the prior written permission of Insidity or the respective trademark owner. In addition, the appearance and design of the Services, including our Websites, as well as headers, graphics, button icons and scripts, are a service mark, trademark and / or corporate identity of Insidity and should not be copied, duplicated or used in full. or in part without the prior written permission of Insidity. All other marks, registered trademarks, product names, company names and logos mentioned on the Services are the property of their respective owners. Links to any goods, services, processes and other information (trade names, trademarks, information about the manufacturer, supplier, etc.) do not imply endorsement, support or recommendation from Insidity, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement. All rights reserved. Insidity is not responsible for the content on websites operated by parties other than Insidity. Warning and Action Policy for Illegal Content Insidity operates on the basis of the principle of “prevention and action”. If you have any complaints or objections regarding materials (including user posts) posted on the Services, or you believe that material or content posted on the Services infringes your copyright, immediately contact us at email@example.com.
MAINTENANCE OF CHANGES IN SERVICES; TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENTInsidity may amend the terms of this Agreement (or parts of it), add additional information to it or delete parts of it at a certain point in its sole discretion, if it is necessary for legal, general regulatory or technical reasons or for reasons of changes in the Services provided. or the nature or design of the Services. You hereby agree to be bound by the Agreement as amended. Insidity may modify, suspend or interrupt the operation of any section of the Services at any time, including access to functions of the Services, databases, or Materials. Insidity may also restrict (or otherwise prevent) your use of certain components on the Services without notice and obligation for technical or security reasons in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction of data, or if in our opinion and (or ) in the opinion of an Insidity affiliate, you are in breach of this Agreement or any other law or regulation, and Insidity and / or its affiliate have decided to stop providing any component of the Services. YOUR FURTHER USE OF THE SERVICES, CURRENTLY OR AFTER POSTING ANY SUCH NOTICE OF ANY CHANGE, SHALL BE ACCEPTED BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGE. Insidity may terminate this Agreement with you at any time and without prior notice if it is reasonably determined that you have violated the terms of this Agreement or there is reason to believe that termination is reasonably necessary to protect the rights of Insidity and / or other users of the Services. This means that we may stop providing you with our services.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAWThis Website is owned and controlled by Insidity, a limited liability company based in Riga, Latvia. This Agreement and disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising from or in connection with it, as well as its subject matter or wording shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Latvia. You hereby grant your consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Latvia, and to the fairness and convenience of consideration in these courts of all disputes (both contractual and non-contractual) arising from your or a third party’s use of the Services or related to such use. You agree that all claims that you may have against Insidity arising from or related to the Services must be heard and resolved in a court of the relevant subject jurisdiction located in Latvia. Use of the Services is not permitted within a jurisdiction that does not apply to all provisions of these terms and conditions, in particular this paragraph. Nothing in this clause restricts Insidity’s right to bring legal action against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction. The above is not applicable to the extent that the current legislation of your country of residence requires recourse to another law and (or) jurisdiction, in particular if you use the Services as a consumer and this cannot be excluded by contractual terms and is not governed by the UN Convention on International Contracts purchase and sale, if otherwise applicable. If you are using the Services as a consumer and not as a business or Business Representative, you may have the right to file claims against Insidity in the courts of your country of residence. Otherwise, this section applies to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of your country of residence.
GENERAL PROVISIONSWe reserve the right to revoke your username, account name, nickname, identification number or other user ID for any reason and will not be liable to you in connection with this. You agree that entering into this Agreement or using the Services does not create a joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship between you and Insidity and / or its affiliates. Our submission of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal processes, and the content of this Agreement does not limit our right to comply with any law or other governmental or legal requirement related to the use of the Services or information provided therein or collected by us. Within the framework of the current laws, you agree that any claims and claims related to access to the Services and their use will be brought within 2 (two) years from the date of these claims or claims. Otherwise, they will be unconditionally rejected. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, including (but not limited to) the disclaimer of warranties and the limitations of liability set forth above, then such invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to have been replaced by a valid one. the enforceable provision that most closely matches its original meaning, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect unchanged. This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions that it refers to) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Insidity in relation to the Services and supersedes prior or concurrent agreements between you and our company, messages and offers as received by email as well as written or oral. The printed version of this Agreement and any notices received in electronic form based on or related to this agreement must operate in legal or administrative procedures to the same extent and under the same conditions as other business documents and records originally produced. and stored in hard copy. The terms of this Agreement are available in the languages of the Websites and / or Insidity applications on which the Services are available. All content on the Insidity website is automatically translated into the respective languages using the machine translation of the Google Translate Service. The websites and / or applications on which the Services are available are not always updated on a periodic or regular basis and, accordingly, do not require registration as an editorial product in accordance with applicable law. Nothing in this Agreement should be construed as an assignment of rights or benefits to a third party, unless the affiliates are the direct beneficiaries of the third parties under this Agreement. Transfer of rights or obligations under this Agreement to others without our consent is prohibited. All rights not expressly stated in this agreement are reserved.
MAINTENANCE HELPTo get answers to questions or to contact us, use email firstname.lastname@example.org
© Insidity, SIA KR Project. All rights reserved.
Last revised October 15, 2020